#Attribution1 {display: none;}

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Learning Technology



Girls Learning Code: Bring creations to life with electronics from Tunnel Media on Vimeo.

I am a new media designer by qualification. I love technology. I get a high when I am able to do a bit of coding.I remember while studying at NID I was one of the few people in my class who wasn't an engineer. I was very over whelmed. At one point I even wondered why they selected me . Though I am so happy they did.

While growing up if you were not an engineer or a doctor you were almost equal to nobody. Fortunately my parents didn't have that mentality. I feel if I was taught technology the way they teach in this video I would have surely been an engineer. I can hope my LO gets an opportunity to learn like this. Not that I want her to be an engineer :p I hope they continue designing and developing curriculums like this for children.

 Must say I have been working very hard on this blog. I know you might not be able to notice the subtle differences in my blog. But I have been busy hacking codes the last few days. Widgets for something as small as my signature, related post or a Pinterest button have taken me hours. I am not that smart when it comes to programming. But a big shout out to some really awesome people on the net who have made these codes available for free.

Some of the bloggers include
http://www.codeitpretty.com
This lady is simply fabulous. The way she gives instructions. I feel anybody who is able to read can follow her instructions.
http://www.carrieloves.com
Her designs are beautiful and have learnt so much from her.


2 comments:

  1. I can so relate to you...and can also see that you've been working hard on your blog.
    I've been wanting to learn these from a long time...alas!
    you've inspired me now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes keep writing:) am sure you are very busy with kadam baby. I am in awe of how you set it up :)

      Delete