#Attribution1 {display: none;}

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Graduation Day cupcakes



\

Graduation is a special time of the year not only for the student but also for the parents teachers and friends and family.These are some cupcakes I made for my class I used to be in. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it for them.
Every time I go to school I am reminded how blessed I am for the simple pleasures of life. This time when I went one of the students had so many family members come to cheer her as she graduated. Her dad told us that when she was born the doctors told them to take her home and love her as she was not going to be with them for too long. Look where she is now. We are so proud of each and every student that graduated that day. Each one of us has a lil story to share .Every time you are down eat a cupcake and count your blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment