#Attribution1 {display: none;}

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baptism cake




This was my first cake I made for my daughter. Her baptism was a much bigger affair compared to her birthday. As some people say baptism is your spiritual birthday. Another cake made in the middle of the night. Guess after becoming a mom thats the best time to decorate. Enjoyed doing every bit of it. Though I was exhausted at the end of this as I had to cook for 30 people along with this. Fortunately everything finally turned out well and I realized I could have invited 30 more people with the amount of left over i had. Rule of thumb not everybody eats everything. Though as a host you always feel the food wont be enough. Anyway that was the first time I have hosted that many people so lesson learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment