#Attribution1 {display: none;}

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bookshelf makeover












































This is the first thing I made when I knew I was going to have a LO. I didn't know if she was a boy or girl. So I wanted something neutral. Nature is always neutral. So this was a book shelf we got free while buying a TV from a moving sale. It was quite a rickety rackety book shelf. I mean it was something really basic. I knew it had lot of potential. Perfect place to keep the babies toys where one could access it easily as it was all open. I first made an outline with pencil. Then drew over it with sharpies(permanent markers)Then painted it with acrylic paint. I wasn't sure how long it would last. But well its been more than a year and it still looks just the same. So guess it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment