#Attribution1 {display: none;}

Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby shower cupcakes

Since I have found a new passion for making cupcakes. Actually its not new its something I always loved to do. Guess becoming a mother I get more opportunities to make it .So I thought I might as well showcase some of my creations in my blog. After all the blog is mine and I can show whatever I want :)
These yellow and green vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting and home made marshmallow fondant were made for my very dear friends baby shower. She is expecting in May and we are super excited for her.My sister shared the vanilla cupcake recipe from the hummingbird bakery book and I must say its going to be my go to recipe for vanilla cupcakes. Hope you fall in love with these lil baies who according to my friends look like Popeye babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment